A consultant firm with a demonstrated depth of experience that operates with a client-first mindset, and has an uncanny ability to solve what others consider unsolvable problems.
Professional / Experienced / Dedicated
I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Business Management Consultant with over 40 years of national and international work experience. I am ready with my team to help organization's leadership team improve results, manage risks and maximize growth.
I am a confident, strategic thinker who thinks outside the box and excels in environments where I must think critically and build relationships. I have a proven track record of meeting timelines, showing resourcefulness, and a notable ability to succeed in a highly complex and stressful environment.
Through ongoing professional development and hands-on work in small and large organizations, I honed my expertise in strategy, governance, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), and Performance Measurement (PM).
I am fluent in French and English at a Professional Business level.
- I bring expertise to life by combining years of experience with a network of varied expertise -
- Work Experiences
- Business Management Consultant
- Senior Analyst, Performance Measurement
- Senior Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management
- Program Manager
- Senior Staff Officer Strategy and Performance Management
- Educational Experience
- Executive MBA, Telfer School of Management
- Masters Certificate in Public Sector Leadership
- Masters Certificate Enterprise Risk Management & Business Performance
- Bachelor of Military Arts and Science
- Joint Command and Staff Program
- Honours & Awards
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Queen Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Canadian Decoration (35 years of service)
- Special Service Medal - NATO
- Canadian Peacekeeping Service Medal
- Mission des Nations Unies pour la stabilisation en Haïti Medal
- RCN Command Commendation (2)
- Strategy Development
- Human Resources Management
- Scenario Planning & War Exercises Performance Measurement
- Integrated Capability Planning
- Advanced Analytics
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Lean for the Public Sector
- Business Planning
- Project Management
- SAP WEB Intelligence
- Private small and medium-sized enterprises
- Charities / non-profit organizations
- Government of Canada Departments, Organizations and Crown Cooperations
- Canadian companies